Become a Member
Apply online today!
You can be a member for as little as $24.95 per month! Click here
Complete the fillable application form here.
Businesses join the Chamber for a number of reasons. Some join to take advantage of the networking opportunities we provide, or to tap into the educational resources we offer. Some members join to take advantage of the discount programs and affiliation benefits the Chamber offers. Others join to support our advocacy work in creating a more positive climate for business in Kingston.
Whichever of our member benefits, or our work as a Chamber, appeals to you the most, an investment in your Chamber membership is a way for you to engage in and support the business community in Kingston, while getting some very real benefits (savings, information, leads, etc.) in return.
Be heard. Make connections. Stay informed. Get noticed. Save money. You can do all of these as a result of your investment in joining the Chamber.
Supports all employees of your Company, gaining full access to affiliated and M2M Benefit Programs. Cost of Membership is supported by employee count.
Your company will also be a member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce via nominal fee of $10.00 per year.
For example: 1-5 employees, annual cost is only $255.00 in addition to this, your company automatically joins the Canadian Chamber Network.
**Directory memberships Existing Full Members, with multiple businesses have the option to add those locations under our directory for the annual cost of $50.00 + HST. the option to extend FULL MEMBERSHIP Benefits to all your business locations by simply amending the Full Member account.
Add an Additional Business Category
For example, list your hotel under lodging and add a secondary category for conference center. Available for $25.00 per listing for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us the Chamber Team at 613.548.4453
You will also be plugged into the OCC as a member of the Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce
Through this network, the OCC is the voice of 60,000 members that range from small businesses to major corporations and industry associations. Together, members employ two million people and produce nearly 17 percent of Ontario’s GDP.
How to Join:
- Click here to go to the Chamber's fillable application. Interested in the monthly payment plan? click here
- Contact Chamber office to discuss membership with Marijke Wilkins (email@example.com)
- Application gets submitted for approval by the Chamber’s Membership Committee
- Once accepted, your business receives promotion in our Chamber communications such as social media mentions; your listing goes live in the Chamber’s online business directory
- You will receive a phone call from a member of the Chamber’s Membership Committee welcoming you and giving you information about upcoming events; you will also receive a welcome letter from our Board Chair, and your membership sticker for your business, along with your login and password information to access the online member’s dashboard.
- Begin to utilize your membership! Come out to events, take advantage of programs and benefits, and provide us with your feedback about how we’re doing!