Workshop - Creating A Winning Social Media Strategy For Your Small Business"
Tuesday March 20th, 2018
Time for Q&A
Time for Q&A
LocationGreater Kingston Chamber of Commerce
Front Board Room
945 Princes Street (c/o Innovation Park)
AdmissionMembers: $25.00 plus HST
Future Members: $45.00 plus HST
*Payment must be made prior to the event
*72 hours cancellation notification for full refund
*No shows will be invoiced
DescriptionCreating a Winning Social Media Strategy For our Small Business"
Marketing your business on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter offers many benefits to small businesses. Most small businesses, however, are not utilizing social media to its fullest.
In this workshop, we aim to fix that. We will take an in-depth look at social media and how any small business can find social media success. We will discuss:
- Why every business needs to use social media.
- Which social media platforms you should utilize, based on your target audience.
- How to set up your social media profiles for success.
- What you should be posting.
- How to grow an engaged social media following.
- How to get the most from social media by running basic ad campaigns.
Facilitator - Zack Talsma
Owner - Lure Marketing